Materials / Preparation
- Cameras / Camera phones
- Computers / Internet connection
- Students should pair off into groups of three to five.
In your groups choose a location and photograph one of your peers using two different compositions.
- Close up (the camera should be no more than an arms length way).
- Wide shot (take a picture of your subject from far away)
Edit / Submit (20 min)
- Select two of your best photos (one photo to represent each composition).
- Email Mr. O your images with your period and student names in the subject line.
Students present photos and discuss how these techniques influence the various meanings we can take from a visual message.